Radhan Krishna Kandel
Election Area: Palpa-1 (Elected)
District Chairman of CPN-UML Palpa, Radha Krishna Kandel was born on July 29, 1962 in Darchha-1 of Palpa to Gunakhar and Rev Kumari Kandel.
A graduate in education Kandel took part in the students’ movement of 1979 under CPN-ML’s banner. He became a district vice chairman and chairman of ANNFSU in the same year 1982 and again became the chairman in 1983.
Kandel served as a district vice chairman of ANNFSU Kathmandu in 1988 and the vice-chairman of Democratic National Youth Association Palpa Unit in 1990.
Kandel served as an area secretary of CPN-UML in 1991 and is serving the district committee of UML Palpa from 1993 till now, as a deputy secretary from 1998 till 2003, a secretary from 2003 till 2009 and a chairman from 2010. He was elected a ward chairman in 1997’s local election.
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.