A secretariat member of UCPN-Maoist’s State Committee, Yub Kumar Paudel was born on April 16, 1976 in Laxmipur-7 of Illam to Ganga Prasad and Man Kumari Paudel.
As his home served as a shelter to leftist, he was inclined to left politics and thus joined then CPN-ML’s students’ wing in the Panchayat era. Quitting CPN-UML in1998, he joined then CPN-Maoist and remained underground.
With the membership of CPN-Maoist in 1999, he served to district committee of the party, after serving Akhil (Revolutionary) as a district treasurer. He served the party from district committee during the armed conflict period. After transfer to Jhapa, he became a district secretary.
After the murder of Maoist cadres in Jhapa, he was transferred for the expansion of party’s activities. During his stay, he played the crucial role in the expansion. After the peace process, he was transferred to Illam and served as a secretary for five years.
Before the establishment of District Level Convention Organizing Committee, he served as a district joint in-charge till 2012. Paudel holds Proficiency Certificate Level and has a son.
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.