Election Area: Kathmandu-4
Born on January 8, 1969 in Pashupati, Debpattan of Kathmandu, a chairperson of Kathmandu District Committee of CPN-UML, Nirmal Kuikel plunged into politics from ANNFSU in 1984 and took responsibility of an area committee of the party while serving to the eastern area committee of ANNFSU. With membership in 1989, he served as a special district committee member of Kathmandu in 1996 and was elected as a deputy secretary of CPN-UML Kathmandu in 1997.
Kuikel became a Kathmandu district coordinator of the party in 2008, to tackle the controversy aroused therein and was elected in 2010 as a chairperson at Kathmandu District Committee.
Son of Govind Prasad and Bhawani Devi Kuikel, Kuikel serves as a member at Madan Bhandari Memorial Campus Management Committee. He holds Bachelor's Degree in economics and a Proficiency Certificate Level in law and has a daughter
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.