Elected Candidates (Mid-Western Development Region)
"33" records found.
Rajib Bikram Shah
9357 VotesNearest Opponents Krishna Bahadur Budha
Lalit Jung Shahi
11886 VotesNearest Opponents Padam Bahadur Rokaya
Purna Bahadur Khadka
17301 VotesNearest Opponents Kamala Sharma
Tek Bahadur Basnet
15089 VotesNearest Opponents Gulab Jung Shah
14964 VotesNearest Opponents Kumar Dasaudi
Tapta Bahadur Bista
14753 VotesNearest Opponents Naw Raj Rawat
Krishna Bahadur Mahara
11407 VotesNearest Opponents Lekha Nath Acharya
Ambar Bahadur Thapa
15670 VotesNearest Opponents Ganesh Bahadur Khadka
10756 VotesNearest Opponents Dhawal Shamsher Rana
10430 VotesNearest Opponents Hom Bahadur Pun
Shant Kumar Tharu
14305 VotesNearest Opponents Malati Sodari
Dal Bahadur Sunar
15179 VotesNearest Opponents Krishna Man Shrestha
Dhan Bahadur Budha
6987 VotesNearest Opponents Satya Pahadi
Dev Raj Bhar
13972 VotesNearest Opponents Narayan Prasad Sigdel
Hira Bahadur KC
12798 VotesNearest Opponents Bom Bahadur Khatri
15048 VotesNearest Opponents Laxman Acharya
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.