Yogesh AdhikariThursday, Nov 07, 2013 11:08 AM (3 years ago)Total Hits: 1.1 K
Be aware Nepalese people!
Be aware people! Leaders will provide you food for the sake of votes until the election date only. After election, you got to earn your living on your own. The voters need to be cautioned more than leaders in the upcoming election as former have not understood the latter yet.
Looking at the crow of people carrying the parties flags and rallying in the poll campaign taking aside their farming works, it seems that the people are still unable to recognize cunning faces of leaders.
The youth have are found uploading leader’s picture in social networking sides and conducting poll campaign spending money from their own pocket. It is inferred that the poor youth still hope that the leader would provide them with jobs.
I request all the youths and voters not to squander their time carrying party flags or campaigning for any leaders. It is better to spend time with your own work than going to any gathering or seminar of any political parties.
Just caste the vote to the candidate of your choice but don’t kill time attending any political gatherings for you have to work on your own to make both ends meet once the election concludes.
Now in Doha,Qatar
How to participate?
Go to the Ujyaalo's facebook page 'www.facebook.com/ujyaalo' and send us your views, photos, video via message.
Mention Ujyaalo's Twitter Handle @ujyaalo (www.twitter.com/ujyaalo) while tweeting. Use #NepVote in your tweets about election.
You can email us your views on any candidate, party or election itself, including photos and videos. Your messages in our inbox [email protected] will easily reach us.
- How will constitution be drafted and peace will prevail?
- Majority for one party!
- This is my suggestion for CA election
- Voters’ i-card and uncertainty
- Please save our country
- Be careful for voting
- Why discrimination?
- We cannot enjoy our voting rights.
- Is our country's future alike to it's past?
- Election is everywhere
- 30 parties to write the new constitution
- UN Secretary General Ban congratulates people of Nepal
- I suggested Prachanda to resolve the differences peacefully: Carter
- CA Election 2013 a great success, claims CEC Uprety
Have Your Say
Click on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or IVR icon to submit your voice.
Voices from Overseas
While the leaders of the four major parties claim that the CA Election is for drafting constitution,...Ganga Bahadur Gharti Magar, Damri, Pyuthan, now Jeddah, Saudi Arab
May one party, whichever that may be, receive majority and bring improvements to the nation's co...Pashupati Baral, now UAE
Here is my suggestion for the upcoming CA election. Nepal is facing big problem now as half of the ...Raghu Nath Sah
I read the news regarding- the EC is unable to distribute voters’ i-card to all voters prior t...Nawaraj Nabodit, Abudabi, UAE
Citizen Voice/Have Your Say
People walk for 3-4 hours to vote. The leaders, however, use helicopter to cover a distance of even just an hour's walking distance. Why does the EC not see this?
Ujwal Kharel @uzlkharel
Those who capture booths are cowards, no matter whichever party carries it out. This is a disregard to the people's ballot. The election should be cancelled if the booth is captured.
Bhupa Raj Ekal Yatri
One who can buy you today may sell you tomorrow! Vote without considering notes. Choose the right candidate.
Beni Moktan @beni_moktan
- JUMLA, NOVEMBER 19 - Voting in two election centers in Jumla's Depalgaun VDC has been postponed, after CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes on Tuesday. Some 60 cadres of CPN-Maoist looted ballot boxes from the election centers of Tribhuwan High School in Depalgaun VDC.
- BHOJPUR, NOVEMBER 16 - Two miscreants attacked the UCPN-Maoist' election assembly being held in Jarayotar VDC, eastern Bhojour with two bombs.